2D to 3D Conversions
Drawings can be supplied in either paper or electronic format, and are then converted into fully-parametric CATIA models which can then be manipulated or developed as necessary - together with related detail drawings where required. We are happy to quote for small quantities of conversions, or alternatively have capacity to support wide scale legacy data remodelling.
- 2D to 3D CAD conversions.
- CAD drawings created from rough sketches.
- 3D renderings.
- Fully dimensioned & toleranced detail drawings.
- Assemblies, BOM's, full drawing sets.
- Building layout drawings.
- 3D CAD models for 3D printers.
3D CAD MODELS FOR CNC MACHINING & CASTING
The 3D CAD Models we produce are used as a basis for the CAM (Computer Aided Manufacturing) program. Depending on the machine there are different CAM Softwares such as Mastercam that will translate the 3D CAD program into G-Code for milling or turning.
Our team of 3D modelers will produce a 3D CAD Model which can be used by a casting company (plastic or metal) as a basis for the mould design.